30.12.05

Christmas Surprises

I hope that everyone had a Happy Holliday, and I apologize for not writing for a long time; I have been in Vail, Colorado for a week. So what did I miss? Chad Johnson misplaced his reindeer, the colts lost again, the pats are still on fire, and of coarse Tony Dungy's son tragically passed away. I know I'm late on this, but I hadn't been able to write for a while. I'd just like to say that as much as I don't like the Colts, and as much as I love to see them lose, no one deserves to lose a son, and my heart is with Dungy until he gets through this. Now with that out of the way, lets look at what's going to happen next week in the NFL, it's the last week and I’m already starting to miss regular season football.

Denver has been looking good in the past couple of weeks, and they have only lost one out of the past 8 games. San Diego has also been looking pretty good this season but LaDainian Tomlinson is injured so you might not see as much playing time from him. I pick San Diego to win this one because all 3 of the Denver’s losses have been on the road, and even though Tatum Bell’s running game is so strong; the chargers know how to stop it. This game will truly be based on the defense, and the team that turns the ball over the most will lose.

It seems like no one can stop Clinton Portis or Santana Moss, so Washington gets the win over the broken down Eagles. Whoever picked the spread on the Green Bay game is crazy, Seattle will pull and upset in Green Bay because they have one of the strongest running attacks in the NFL, and we know how important that is. I don’t want to encourage you to spend all your money betting, but you should on this crazy 4½ point spread, Seattle will win by much more than that. No one cares about the Tennessee, Jacksonville game, but I’ll give Tennessee the upset anyway. New England will spank Miami out of Foxboro on Sunday. Kansas City will take a close win in Cinci moving the Bangles down a play-off seed. Chicago will steal an upset in Minnesota, and they would lose even if Moss and Culpepper were playing. Indy will rid themselves of their slump and smother the Cards on Indy’s own home field. That’s it on next week’s football games have a happy and save New Year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cutthroat Pirates said...

JD, welcome back. I agree I miss football already too. I play fantasy football and the season is over for that, man this sucks. At least my Bucs should get into the post season, So I might have at least one more game after Sunday. Happy New Year to you too.

31.12.05  
Blogger JD said...

Yea, and speaking of fantasy football, listen to this: in my league I was seed four and I was playing seed 3 for the championship game. The score ended up being 161 to 161, tie game. Well the program gave the win to the other guy because he was a higher seed. Gahh the frustration.
-JD

1.1.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kno you love the pats but wat other teams do u like it seems like every entry is about the pats wich is understandable considering how well they are doing

3.1.06  
Blogger JD said...

I try to keep it nondenominational, but obviously I have had trouble with that. I don't think I even mentioned the Pats in my last post. If there is anything you want me to write about I would love to cover the topic.
-JD

3.1.06  
Blogger mini said...

yeah in this last post you talk about the pats spanking miami. could tyou predict anything about me spanking your mother last night. That was a GOOD game.

10.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home